Paris Disneyland Map PDF : Downloadable
Disneyland Paris consists of two theme parks, several hotels, and a shopping, dining, and entertainment district:
The original amusement park, Disneyland consists of five distinct themed lands, which are as follows:
- Main Street, United States of America is the name of the entrance area, which is designed to resemble a quaint American town from the early 1900s.
- The theme of Adventureland is “exotic adventures,” and some of the park’s attractions reflect this, such as “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril” and “Pirates of the Caribbean.”
- Big Thunder Mountain and Phantom Manor are just two of the attractions that can be found in the Wild West-themed area known as Frontierland.
- It’s a Small World, the Sleeping Beauty Castle, and Peter Pan’s Flight are just some of the attractions that can be found in Fantasyland, which is themed after fairy tales and Disney animated classics.
- Discoveryland is a theme park at Walt Disney World that is based on science fiction and futuristic visions, and it features rides and attractions such as Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters.
The Walt Disney Studios Park is a theme park that focuses on the production of movies and other forms of entertainment. The park is divided into four main areas:
- Front Lot is the entrance area with the Eiffel Tower and Studio 1, which is a large soundstage with a variety of shops and eateries.
- Toon Studio is an area of the park that is devoted to animated movies and includes rides and shows like Crush’s Coaster and Ratatouille: The Adventure.
- Production Courtyard focuses on live-action movies and television and features attractions such as Stitch Live! and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- Backlot is a showcase for the aspects of film production that take place behind the scenes, and it features attractions such as Moteurs… Action! Stunt Show Spectacular and Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith are on tap for tonight’s entertainment.
- The shopping, dining, and entertainment district known as Disney Village is situated between the two theme parks and the resort hotels.
If you want to find your way around Disneyland Paris, the best way to do so is to use an online mapping service such as Google Maps or to go to the website for Disneyland Paris, which features both park maps and guide maps.
You can also get an interactive map, wait times, and other information by downloading the Disneyland Paris mobile app, which is available for both iOS and Android.
- Disneyland Park:
- Plaza Gardens Restaurant (Main Street, U.S.A.): A buffet-style restaurant with a variety of international dishes.
- Blue Lagoon Restaurant (Adventureland): A sit-down restaurant located inside the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, serving Caribbean-inspired cuisine.
- Auberge de Cendrillon (Fantasyland): A character dining experience with Cinderella and other Disney princesses.
- Walt Disney Studios Park:
- Bistrot Chez Rémy (Toon Studio): A Ratatouille-themed restaurant serving French cuisine.
- Restaurant des Stars (Production Courtyard): A buffet-style restaurant with a variety of international dishes.
- Disney Village:
- Annette’s Diner: An American-style diner with burgers, milkshakes, and more.
- Café Mickey: A character dining experience, where guests can dine with popular Disney characters.
- Rainforest Cafe: A themed restaurant with a jungle atmosphere, offering a variety of international dishes.
Transportation: Disneyland Paris is easily accessible by public transportation. The Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy train station is just a short walk away from the park entrances.
The station is served by the RER A regional train line, which connects Disneyland Paris to central Paris. Additionally, the TGV high-speed train connects the resort to major cities in France and Europe.
If you’re arriving by air, there are shuttle services available from both Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports to Disneyland Paris.
Disneyland Paris also provides on-site accommodations in several themed hotels, making it convenient for guests who want to stay close to the magic.
These hotels include the Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, Disney’s Newport Bay Club, Disney’s Sequoia Lodge, Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne, Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe, and Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch…
Also Read: Disneyland Paris related Blogs
- Plan Your DISNEYLAND PARIS: TIPS and HACKS FOR A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE
- Disneyland annual pass – What Tickets to Buy?
- Disneyland Paris on a Budget-20 Tips to Plan a Disney Vacation on a Budget
- The Ultimate & Comprehensive Disneyland Paris Travel Guide & Deals (Updated 2023)
About the Author: Div Acharya
Div is an entrepreneur, influencer, blogger, and marketer, As a travel blogger, Div had the opportunity to visit some of the world’s most incredible locations.
From the bustling streets of Sydney, and the fashionable streets of Paris, to the pristine beaches of the Sunshine Coast. I’ve had the opportunity to immerse myself in different cultures, meet fascinating people, and try new things.
One of the things I love most about being a travel author is being able to share my experiences with others. Travel has taught me so much about the world and myself, and I feel grateful to be able to share those lessons with others through my work.