20+ Kitchen Counter Decor Trends we adore
This post contains affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you purchase through our links, at no extra cost to you. Read the Disclosure here.
Why do you have to be so tough, kitchen counter decor? With so much activity and visibility, the kitchen counter is a difficult room to decorate since you don’t want it seeming too crowded.
In my experience, the finest kitchen counter décor consists of only a few modest ornamental items.
Among the many things I keep on my kitchen counter in my 4 bed-room Home are a cookbook, a candle holder, a decorative tray, a charcuterie board, and more.
Well, In this Blog I’ll point you towards a list of the most essential kitchen counter décor items.
It’s time to decorate your kitchen counters!
THE BEST WAYS TO DECORATE A KITCHEN COUNTER:
Home decor finds Guides
- 100+ best Home decor On Amazon
- 29+ Stylish & Pet-Friendly Home Decor Ideas for Pawrents-Pet friendly home decor
- The list is out and 21 best outdoor wood furniture for your patio
- 10 Simple and Effective Ways to Make Your Living Room Extra Cozy
- 19 Trendiest Throw pillows for a grey couch you can’t resist
- 40 + Luxury Home Decor Online Ideas to make your home look more Sophisticated
- 11 + Boss babe office decor Ideas for better productivity
- The 41 Glam & Must Have Girl Boss Office Decor
- 9+Christmas decor for coffee tables Inspo you’d adore
- The 10 best glam entryway tables for your lovely home
- The 11 best Rattan wall decorations for your Home
- Granite non-stick coating is an environmentally friendly choice that’s PFOA pollution free.
- Designed to provide effective and even heat distribution, reducing cooking times and saving energy/fuel
Pati Jinich Treasures of the Mexican Table:
There are so many delicious Mexican recipes out there that it’s doubtful that any of us could identify more than five. Which is absurd, considering Mexico’s long and distinguished gastronomic heritage. Pati Jinich has spent the past decade exploring the culinary delights of her native Mexico, including birria, salsa macha, coyotas, and carne asada.
Cooking for TWO!
Take advantage of America’s Test Kitchen’s expertise in small-scale cooking. It was this ground-breaking resource that was first to re-engineer recipes for a two-person crowd. Scaling down 650 of our finest recipes, from soups and stews to stir-fries and meatloaf to cakes and pies, we put our experience to work.