How to check views on a Youtube channel
If you have a YouTube channel or if you are simply curious in the performance of another user’s channel on YouTube, you might be interested in learning the number of views that channel currently has. You have two options available to do all of this.
Simply by visiting the About page on the Channel
1 Navigate to the channel on YouTube: Simply enter the name of the Channel you are looking for into the appropriate text area on your screen. Tap the thumbnail of the Channel that you want to open from the list of results.
2. Select “About” from the drop-down menu: This choice should be located in the same line as your playlists, communities, and channels.
You should notice the word “About” to the right of the Channel. If you are using the mobile app on a device that supports both Android and iOS, navigate to the top of the app and touch on the “Channels” option.
3. Navigate to the “Stats” tab. When you check the “Stats” tab, you should be able to see the amount of views on your YouTube channel. This should be displayed in the lower portion of the app regardless of whether you are using it on iOS or Android.
Using the YouTube Creator Studio
Once signed in, your icon/avatar picture should be in the top right corner. Click it.
Then click Creator Studio. That’ll open up your “dashboard”.
Next look to the list of options on the left. Click Analytics.
From there you can read graphs for your channel views over various periods of time, your top videos, breakdowns of viewer demographics, as well as several other options.
There is also a button on the upper right for changing the default settings for your Analytics. It looks like a gear.
1. Sign in to your account on YouTube by clicking here: If you are not automatically signed in by YouTube, you will need to enter your login information into the login option.
2. Hit your profile: To access your profile, navigate to the upper right corner of your smartphone and tap the symbol that represents your profile. Once you select it, the panel menu will appear before your eyes.
3. Select “Creator Studio” from the menu that drops down from the top of the screen: In the previous version of the YouTube user interface, your creator studio would have been displayed directly below your profile symbol. However, in the new version, you will need to select it from the drop-down menu that appears when you select your profile icon.
4. Locate your channel’s statistics In the dashboard of your Creator Studio account, just before you see the total number of subscribers, you will notice the total number of views.
Here’s a quick guide on how to use YouTube analytics on desktop and mobile and find the metrics you need:
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Click your profile icon in the upper right corner, then select YouTube Studio.
- From the Channel Dashboard, select Analytics from the left-hand menu.
- Toggle between Overview, Reach, Engagement, Audience, and Revenue. Here you will also find data on the metric of Сhannel views.
- Select Advanced Mode in the upper right corner for a more detailed breakdown of channel and video analytics.
If you want to analyze any YouTube pages, the Popsters tool is a great choice.
That tool easily helps you to find most popular content on any YouTube profiles (you will be able to analyze your accounts or anyone else’s).
Compare different YouTube pages in graphical form, create reports in two clicks. And many other possibilities for analytics. You can use the data from more than 25 charts.
Alternative ways toview my YouTube statistics?
Visit the Analytics page for your channel to see various statistics such as your views, watch time and subscriber count.
They also include real-time activity so you can see what’s happening on your channel live.
Social Blade is another third-party option. The site tracks social media statistics and analytics, most notably their YouTube stats are wonderful.
They even give your channel a ranking based on their own set of metrics.
Indications that the Views are not trustworthy
The movie will be continuously reloaded by users.It’s possible that malware is the source of those views.Those who view the videos have had their accounts reported in the past for having a spambot installed on them.
It will look as though the video has been embedded on the website, and it will be configured to start playing automatically.
Only newly created accounts are contributing to the views.
Buying views is Illegal
On the internet, you may buy false views from a great number of websites. Even while some of those sites do work to improve the amount of views you get on the platform, the others of them are fake.
It is vital to keep in mind that this will, at some point in the future, have an effect on your Channel since YouTube will, in the future, recognise the phoney views.
The impact of fictitious Views on Youtube
The integrity of the YouTube advertising strategy is compromised when false views are used, which is the most important way in which they have an impact on the community.
It is essential to purchase safe views on YouTube or even YouTube Ad Video placements if one wishes to obtain safe views in a natural manner.
Some companies choose to position advertising on a “per view” basis, which means they will incur costs whenever someone views or clicks on one of their advertisements.
YouTube will have the impression that the advertisements have been viewed if there are “false views” on the site. As a result, they will assess fees to the brand.
The connection between YouTube and its advertisers is impacted as a result of this.
The key motivation for content providers to purchase views is the desire to cultivate a favourable impression of their brand among the community.
Over the course of several years, YouTube has made a concerted effort to eradicate fraudulent views.
As a result, they have continued to strengthen the trust of their brand.
No matter what occurs, the pricing of ad-views will always be incorporated into the PPC of the ad itself, and this will be the case across all averages.