This post contains affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you purchase through our links, at no extra cost to you.Read the Disclosure here.
15 Must have Essential WordPress Plugins for successful Blogging &Making money Online
Have you ever been curious in what goes on behind the scenes at Peplifestlye.com ?
It’s been a while since we last posted our list of important WordPress plugins for running our website.
So, if you’re running a WordPress site and want to learn about the must-have WordPress plugins, you’ve come to the perfect spot.
We’ll offer a list of the plugins that power Bloggers Passion, as well as a few more vital plugins.
Without further ado, let’s get down to business.
Here is the WordPress Plugins List!
The 15 the most Important WordPress Plugins for Blogging and making money Online.
Note: Most of them work free very well, However if you want extended and premium Features you’d need to go for Premium Version of the Plugin.
What are Essential WordPress Plugins for Successful Blogging Business
- Best Affiliate plugin: Lasso Affiliate Plugin
- The Best SEO Plugin: Rankmath SEO Plugin
- The Best Security Plugin: Sucuri Security
- The best page Builder Plugin Elementor Pro
- The best Google Analytics Plugin: Monster Insights
- The best Speedup Plugin – Wp Rocket
- The best Email marketing – All Hubspot
- Google site Kit(Free)
- Weblizar Pin It Button On Image Hover And Post( Pin your Images )
- Akismet ( Spam Alert Plugin)
- Editorial Calender
There’s a good chance that if you run an affiliate marketing business from a specialised website, you’ve experienced some of the same problems over and over again.
Just a few of them are as follows:
Managing Links How do you ensure that all of your links are current across the site when you have dozens or even hundreds of them?
Pricing Changes – Catches all the Price Changes of the products you are recommending
Click Throughs It might be difficult to convince visitors to really click the links on your website and purchase the things you offer and is significant because this is how you are compensated for your affiliate work.
- User-friendly tool
- Allows You to Create Links for Any Other Affiliate Programs
- Update links in one place, rather than each one individually
- You can customize good looking display boxes
- Keywords Allow You to Find Missed Opportunities
- On the pricy side $29/Website/Month( I’d say Its worth it)
- customer support is not great
- The Plugin it self needs a Lots of corrections
Rank Math: If you operate a travel blog and want to increase your search traffic, the Rank Math SEO plugin is a must-have.
It’s a WordPress plugin that aids in the optimisation of your blog posts for specific keywords.
It also includes a free version that comes with a lot of features, but if you want even more, you can upgrade to one of their premium plans.
You can also read our Rank Math plugin review for more information on this plugin and all of its capabilities.
- Possibility of optimising your text for a maximum of 5 keywords
- Keep track of where your keywords appear in the search results.
- This programme allows you to automatically add ALT and title tags to your photographs. It also includes a redirection manager.
- Provides you with a 404 monitor to assist you in resolving your 404 error pages.
- This is only the beginning of the list…..
Install Rankmath Plugin for Free here..
- All-in-one WordPress SEO Plugin
- Easy-to-use Interface
- The Only One-size-fits-all SEO Solution for WordPress
- Your Go-to SEO Plugin
- Too many features may be overwhelming for the Newbie users.
- Some image features may not be the clearest.
Rankmath : is the most popular scheduled SEO plugin in the WordPress repository, with many active installations.
It’s one of the most feature-rich WordPress SEO plugins available. Rank Math is a comprehensive WordPress SEO plugin.
It is one of the most comprehensive plugins of its kind available and is frequently cited as the best performer.
Rank Math also has a free version with far more features and utility than any other comparable free SEO plugin.
Sucuri Security: Because hundreds of WordPress sites are hacked every day, security for your travel blog is critical.
Although utilising a safe web host such as Siteground or Blue Host might be beneficial, you should also consider installing security plugins such as Sucuri
It comes with a firewall that detects and prevents harmful traffic.
It also includes a real-time IP blocklist that protects your website while decreasing server load by blocking all requests from the most harmful IPs. It’s also completely free to use.
All Hubspot: You should back up your site on a regular basis so that you can recover all of your files in the event of data loss.
The All Hubspot plugin comes into action at this point.
- Embedded Standalone page
- Pop-up box
- Dropdown banner
- Slide in left/right box
- a bit confusing for Newbie
- Data from email workflows is often scattered and difficult to find.
Hubspot Plugin is the most popular CRM/email marketing plugin in the WordPress repository,
With free forms, live chat, CRM (contact management), email marketing, and analytics, you can capture, organise, and engage web visitors.
It is simple to use and does not require any coding. Built into WordPress natively.
Get Hubspot Free Trail Now
UpdraftPlus: You should back up your site on a regular basis so that you can recover all of your files in the event of data loss.
The UpdraftPlus plugin comes into action at this point.
You may upload a full backup of your files and database backups to the cloud with this plugin and restore them with a single click.
- All-in-one WordPress Backup Plugin
- Easy-to-use Interface
- The Only One-size-fits-all Backup Solution for WordPress
- Easily duplicates or migrates websites (with Migrator)
- The restoration process of your backup is too easy.
- Tested on over 1 million websites.
- On the pricy side
- This plugin doesn’t offer any security scanning or malware monitoring.
UpdraftPlus is the most popular scheduled backup plugin in the WordPress repository,
with over a million active installations.
It’s one of the most feature-rich WordPress backup plugins available.
Even inexperienced users will find it simple to set up and restore backups with UpdraftPlus.
It has more cloud backup options than the majority of other plugins.
UpdraftPlus is the best backup solution if you don’t want to sacrifice speed.
It consumes fewer server resources than most of its competitors because it is highly optimised for server performance.
UpdraftPlus is one of the best WordPress backup plugins available on the market.
Get Updraft PLUS Now!
Elementor : Elementor is a plugin that allows you to create themes and webpages.
In order to avoid having to custom code everything, this plugin is a great choice if you’re sick of seeing the same look and feel on everyone else’s blogs.
If you are Just starting Elementor Free will do ,However if you need to add many extra Features you would need Elementor pro.
- User-friendly tool
- Great Integration Capabilities
- Responsive Design – Optimize Mobile, Tablet & Desktop Views
Performance/ Site Speed Issues
- customer support is not great
- Big Updates Have Caused Glitches/ Headaches
- Learning Curve For Beginners
Monster Insights: You may have heard that the best Google Analytics WordPress plugin is MonsterInsights. Many well-known companies, such as Microsoft, Bloomberg, FedEx, and Zillow use it as well.
If you want to use all of the premium features, like eCommerce reports, conversion tracking, and priority support, you’ll need to upgrade to MonsterInsights Pro from the free version.
Download & Install Monster Insights here
Helps to Increase Your Website Traffic
- Easy Google Analytics Set Up
- Understand Your Audience with Advanced Tracking
- Save Time on Finding and Viewing Reports
- Helps You Learn How to Grow Your Email List
- Update links in one place, rather than each one individually
- On the pricier side
- Limited Free Version
Do you want to make your WordPress site faster?
WP Rocket is one of the best WordPress cache plugins for speeding up your website.
It can assist you in making your website or blog Google Core Web Vitals Score compatible, which indicates whether your URLs meet Google page performance guidelines.
Wp Rocket is a strong plugin that improves the speed and performance of your website. This plugin also aids you in achieving the LPC (Largest Content Paints), one of Google’s most important ranking metrics.
Download & Install WP Rocket Plugin here
WP Rocket Key Benefits:
- There are several cache options, including page cache, mobile cache, and preload.
- LazyLoad and Webp Caching for media optimisation Integration options for CDN, Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, and more.
- Cleanup of the database, including posts, comments, and deleted files
- Reduce HTTP requests.
WP Rocket pros & Cons 2022
- Cache Optimization
- File Optimization
- Media Optimization
- Preload Optimization
- Database Optimization
- No Free Trial
- customer support is not great
Google Site Kit( Free)
Google site Kit: It’s critical to keep track of your site’s traffic so you can figure out what your most popular content are and how people are finding your site.
Although Google Analytics may be used to track your traffic, you can use this useful plugin to view all of your metrics from the dashboard.
With just a few clicks, you can set up Google Analytics for WordPress and see real-time analytics in your Google Analytics dashboard. Installing it is completely free. Download Google site Kit here for free
Convert Kit for eMail Marketing(Free)
Convert Kit Plugin( Free)
ConvertKit makes it simple to capture more leads and sell more items by allowing users to effortlessly embed email capture forms anywhere on their website.
For those of us who use WordPress, this plugin makes our lives even simpler by automatically attaching a lead capture form to each post or page we create.
The default form you select on the settings page will be embedded at the bottom of every post or page (in single view only) on your site if you select that form on the settings page.
In the ConvertKit meta box on the editing form, you have the option of turning off form embedding or selecting a different form for a particular post or page.
Finally, you can use the ConvertKit Short code to place the default form into the centre of a post or page’s text.
- Configure the plugin by navigating to Settings > ConvertKit in the WordPress Administration Menu, entering your API Key and defining the default forms to display on Pages, Posts and/or Custom Post Types
- (Optional) choose a specific Form to display when editing a Page, Post or Custom Post Type in the Page/Post/Custom Post Type’s ConvertKit settings
- (Optional) use the ConvertKit Form Short code or Block to insert Forms into your Page, Post or Custom Post Type content
Smush Pro( Free & Paid)
Smush Pro: If you’re writing a travel blog, you’re probably utilising a lot of photographs. Installing a free plugin like Smush, which lowers your picture size to optimise website loading speeds, is a better solution.
You may also bulk-reduce the size of your photographs. This plugin also includes “Lossless Compression,” which compresses photos without compromising image quality.
Download & Install Smush Plugin here for Free
Weblizar Pin It Button On Image Hover And Post( free)
Weblizar Pin it button on image hover plugin provides facility to pins your blog posts, pages and images into your Pinterest account boards.
Simply install then activate the plugin and start pinning.You can show or hide pin it button in post/page.
You can enable or disable pin it button on image hover through plugin settings tab.
- Show Pinterest Pin It Button On Image Hover
- Show Pinterest Pin It Button In Post
- Show Pinterest Pin It Button In Page
- Pinterest Pin It Button Settings
- Customizable Button Size On Hover
- Multilingual – Translatable in Any Language
Akismet Anti-Spam( Free)
12.Akismet Anti-Spam: With over 5 million active downloads, Akismet is one of the most popular WordPress plugins.
This free WordPress plugin automatically examines all comments and filters out spam comments, ensuring that spammers do not leave unwanted links on your site.
Editorial Calendar( Free)
13.Editorial Calendar: If you want to be successful at blogging, you need to be consistent.
You may not have enough time as a travel blogger to write content on a regular basis.
Here’s when having an editorial schedule comes in handy for batching your pieces or draughts.
This WordPress plugin displays a timeline of your blog’s posts and when they will be published.
To control your complete blog posting schedule, you may just drag & drop your blog.
Some FAQs( Essential WordPress Plugins)
How to Install Essential WordPress Plugins on Blogs: Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below is a collection of some of the more fascinating questions pertaining to the installation of must-have plugins for WordPress sites in 2022 and beyond.
In order to maximise the functionality of my WordPress site, Should I instal as many plugins as possible
You should keep the number of plugins you use to 15 to 20 at the most.
Despite the fact that we have a massive site that is nearly ten years old, we are still restricting our plugin usage to less than twenty since we are aware that having too many plugins might slow down our site’s loading speeds.
Can I instal plugins on WordPress.com? Is this possible?
No, until you upgrade to the commercial plan, you will not be able to instal plugins on WordPress.com
What are widgets in the context of WordPress?
There is a distinction between plug-ins and widgets in the WordPress world.
Plugins are extensions that must be installed and enabled before they can be used, whereas widgets are drag and drop content sections that may be added to your site once the necessary plugins have been active and the widgets have been installed.
Which WordPress plugins are the most effective for e-commerce?
A list of some of the greatest plugins you can use to keep your online businesses running well is provided below.
WP eCommerce, WooCommerce, Cart66 Cloud, Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart, Easy Digital Downloads, WooCommerce, Cart66 Cloud, WP eCommerce, Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart, Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart, Easy Digital Downloads
Here’s how to Start & Run a successful Blogging Business in 15 Simple steps
When it comes to the technical aspects of things, setting up a blog is actually rather simple to do. All you have to do is:
- Find niche relevant available blog domain name and register it.
- Pick a platform or the Content Management System suitable for bloggers – It has to be WordPress.
- Sign up for a blog hosting account – Bluehost Or Siteground these are 2 Hosting what we recommend as the best hosting to begin your blogs. You can use either of them as per their Current offer.For Instance many a times Siteground offers some discount for new Clients and so on. We use Bluehost for most of our New Clients, However for our own sites we use Siteground.
- Install WordPress CMS.-This is very simple when you choose Blue host or Siteground as your Hosting provider.
- Pick a simple blogging WordPress theme. There are Hundreds and Thousands of Free and Paid Themes available on the internet. Pick One of your Liking and your Niche. Here is My blog for Kind of Themes to choose as per your niche.
- Install top must-have WordPress plugins for blogs like the SEO( we use Rankmath),Security/Backup( Jetpack) & GoogleSiteKit(Free).
- Customize your site and Tweak the blog settings with niche relevant colours and Font
- Write and publish your first blog post- YAY so Xciting!
- Start Marketing Your Blogs- SEO, Social Media ,Pinterest and Forums
- Define your success. Choose your definition of success and what your blog should accomplish.
- Be consistent. Sit down and write on a consistent schedule (doesn’t have to be every day).
- Connect with other Bloggers. Set up social media profiles to reach your fans.
- Grow with your blog. As your blog grows, so should you.
- Start Making Money $- with Ads, Affiliates , Sponsored postsGuest posts
- Spread your Knowledge across the Globe and ENJOY!
This whole process of completing all of these stages, despite the fact that they appear to be time-consuming, is actually pretty quick and straightforward since you are guided through the process by your hosting company, and then by the WordPress dashboard itself.
However, If you find them quite a lengthy process Or NO time to DIY, we offer 1.5 Hr Consultation and we walk you through all these steps. Contact us if you are keen to start your blogs ASAP.
Note to consider: When you’re ready to buy your hosting, make sure you use the above link for Bluehost.
It is an affiliate link (meaning that we’ll get a small commission with NO extra cost to you), however, it will also unlock a $2.75 vs $3.95 discounted price for you.
You won’t get this discount if you visit the Bluehost site in any other way than via the link above
Conclusions on the Best WordPress Plugins
Although the WordPress directory contains a large number of plugins, the majority of them are not required.
That being said, you must instal the important WordPress plugins listed above in order to maintain a powerful WordPress site.
So, what plugins do you have installed right now?
Are there any plugins on the list that you think we missed? Let us know what you think in the comments.
Paid Tools for starting your Niche Blog
Sign up for a blog hosting account –
We have 2 Options for you depending on your Circumstances:
The Newbie to Blogging:
2. Siteground is what we use for most of our Clients as they provide free domain name and Email Id as per the Domain FREE of charge -You just pay for the Hosting.We recommend Siteground to many of our clients that wants to start Niche Blogging.
An Intermediate in Blogging:
1. Bluehost is what we recommend as the best hosting to begin your blogs.As a beginner , you are not inclined to spend anything more for your Blog hosting.
You can start with canva free , However, To access many of the features that canva Offers , you’ll need to have a Canva Pro subscription. To get your feet wet in the programme and see how it can work for you, sign up for a free trial of Canva Pro here.
Semrush Let me tell you a Secret, You don’t need this tool Until reach around 8-12 Months on your blogging Journey or you get 20K+ Traffic on your website.
You can either use Free themes Like Astra for your Blogs to start with But I would prefer to go with a Paid theme because Paid Themes have better Functionality and Mostly SEO Optimized.
I have listed few of paid Page Builder Elementor in the Box below that you make use of .
Elementor : Elementor is a plugin that allows you to create themes and webpages. get Elementor here
Blogging Biz Step By step Playbook
If you are looking at Blogging and making money with your fave Hobby , I can help you get going and start your Blogs.
As a Blogger myself and having created 30+ Niche sites – We have helped many Individuals and Hobbyists to create a Blogging Business and life they love!
Start Your Blog with this Step By Step Blueprint to Setup a Lucrative WP Blog site – One step Up to make Money Blogging!