Disneyland paris to eiffel tower
This post contains affiliate links, which means we'll receive a commission if you purchase through our links, at no extra cost to you. Read the Disclosure here.
There are various methods to go from Charles De Gaulle (CDG) Airport to Disneyland Paris. Here are five choices to consider as you prepare for your journey:
OMIO (formerly known as GoEuro) is a travel booking platform that allows users to search and compare various transportation options such as trains, buses, and flights across Europe.
The platform aims to simplify the process of booking transportation by providing users with an easy-to-use interface, comprehensive search results, and seamless booking experience
1.How To Get from Disneyland paris to eiffel tower By Shuttle Bus
The Eiffel Tower and Disneyland Paris are not connected by a shuttle bus service that runs directly between the two locations. You may, on the other hand, take a shuttle bus from Disneyland Paris to the centre of Paris, where you could then take public transportation or a taxi to get to the Eiffel Tower. How to do it:
- Make a reservation for a shuttle bus service: A large number of businesses, such as Magical Shuttle, provide shuttle bus services between Disneyland Paris and the central business district of Paris. It is imperative that you book your shuttle in advance in order to guarantee its availability.
- As you arrive at Disneyland Paris, look for the bus station that is conveniently located close to the park’s entrance. From there, you can hop on the shuttle bus. Be careful to get there a few minutes before the time that the departure is planned to occur.
- Arrive at the area where you will be dropped off in Paris: The shuttle bus will drop you off at a predefined location in the city centre of Paris, typically in close proximity to major transportation hubs such as Gare du Nord or Gare de Lyon.
- Getting to the Eiffel Tower: Once you are in the middle of Paris, you may reach the Eiffel Tower by taking any of the public transit options available, such as the metro or the RER train. You also have the option of taking a cab or making use of a ridesharing service such as Uber.
If you decide to use the public transit system, the following is one possible route departing from Gare du Nord:
- The Strasbourg–Saint-Denis station can be reached by using the metro Line 4 in the direction of the Mairie de Montrouge station.
- Go to metro Line 9 (direction: Pont de Sèvres) and exit at Trocadéro station.
- Getting to the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadéro station requires only a quick stroll over the Seine River.
- It is important to keep in mind that travelling from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower by using a shuttle bus and then switching to public transit would probably take more time than riding the RER train straight. On the other hand, if you want door-to-door service or if you have a lot of heavy luggage, this could be a convenient alternative for you.
2.How To Get From Disneyland paris to eiffel tower By RER Train
Getting from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower by RER train is convenient and relatively straightforward. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make the journey:
- Start at Marne-la-Vallée–Chessy station: This station is located right outside the entrance to Disneyland Paris. Make your way to the RER A train platform.
- Board the RER A train: Take the RER A train in the direction of Paris. Trains run approximately every 10-15 minutes, but be sure to check the schedule for the most accurate timings.
- Transfer to RER C train at Charles de Gaulle–Étoile station: Once you reach Charles de Gaulle–Étoile station, exit the RER A train and follow the signs to the RER C train platform. Note that you may need to pass through the turnstiles to transfer between lines. If you have a valid ticket or pass that covers the journey, simply use it at the turnstile to proceed.
- Board the RER C train: Take the RER C train in the direction of Versailles-Rive Gauche, Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, or Massy Palaiseau. Trains run approximately every 5-10 minutes, but always check the schedule for the most accurate timings.
- Exit at Champ de Mars–Tour Eiffel station: The Eiffel Tower is just a short walk from this station. Follow the exit signs and walk towards the Eiffel Tower, which should be visible as you leave the station.
The entire journey should take around 60-90 minutes, depending on the waiting time for the RER C train at Charles de Gaulle–Étoile station. Ensure you have a valid ticket or pass that covers Zones 1-5 for the journey, such as a Navigo pass, Paris Visite pass, or a single RER ticket.
3.How To Get from Disneyland paris to eiffel tower By Taxi or Private Transfer
A taxi or private transfer from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower is another option that provides convenience and comfort. Here’s how to go about it:
Taxis are easily accessible at Disneyland Paris. You can hail a taxi near the park’s entrance or ask your hotel to arrange one for you. The trip to the Eiffel Tower will take between 40 and 60 minutes, depending on traffic. Remember that taxi fares can range from €60 to €100 or more, depending on the time of day, traffic, and any additional charges.
Private transfers can be booked through companies such as Blacklane, SuperShuttle, or by searching online for other reputable providers. To ensure availability, book your transfer in advance. The journey time and cost will be comparable to that of a taxi, but you’ll have the added benefit of a pre-booked vehicle, a fixed fare, and possibly more luxurious options.
When taking a taxi or private transfer from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower, keep in mind that travel times may vary depending on traffic. While this is a more expensive option than public transportation, it can be a more comfortable and convenient option, particularly for families with young children, large groups, or those with heavy luggage.
4.How to get from Disneyland paris to eiffel tower by car private rental:
The process of driving from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower is relatively simple if you prefer to rent a car. Here’s how to go about it:
Rent a car: If you don’t already have one, reserve one through a car rental company like Hertz, Avis, or Europcar. It is best to reserve your car ahead of time to ensure availability and the best rate.
Plan your route as follows: Plan your route from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower using a GPS device or a smartphone navigation app such as Google Maps or Waze. Taking the A4 highway towards Paris, then merging onto the Périphérique (Paris ring road), before exiting onto city streets towards the Eiffel Tower, is the most direct route.
Follow your planned route to the Eiffel Tower, but keep in mind that traffic in and around Paris can be heavy, especially during peak hours. Depending on traffic, the trip should take between 40 and 60 minutes.
Parking near the Eiffel Tower: Due to limited spaces and parking restrictions, parking on the streets surrounding the Eiffel Tower can be difficult. Consider using a nearby public parking garage, such as the Pullman Tour Eiffel, Quai Branly, or Joffre École Militaire. You should expect to pay hourly or daily parking fees.
Remember to factor in tolls on the A4 highway and familiarise yourself with French driving regulations and requirements, such as having a valid driver’s licence, insurance, and any necessary permits. While driving a rental car offers flexibility and convenience, it may be more expensive than taking public transportation due to rental fees, fuel costs, tolls, and parking fees.
Rent cars for your Road trips with Confidence
Rentalcars.com: Our fave for Booking Rental Cars for our Road trips.They Offer Free cancellations on most bookings and no hidden charges or credit card fees
5.How To Get from Disneyland paris to eiffel tower By UBER
Simple option. Here’s how to go about it:
Download and install the Uber app: If you haven’t already, download the Uber app and create an account on your smartphone. Check that your payment information is up to date and that your internet connection is stable.
Request a ride: Launch the app and enter the Eiffel Tower or a specific address near the monument as your destination. Ascertain that your pickup location is set to your current location at Disneyland Paris.
Select your vehicle type: Uber provides a variety of car options to accommodate a variety of budgets and group sizes. Choose the one that best meets your requirements.
Confirm your reservation: Confirm your request after double-checking your pickup and drop-off locations. The app will estimate the fare and arrival time for your ride.
Meet your chauffeur: After you’ve been assigned a driver, you’ll receive their name, photo, vehicle type, and licence plate number. Before getting into the car, go to the designated pickup location and confirm the driver and vehicle details.
Have fun on your ride: As your driver takes you to the Eiffel Tower, sit back and relax. Depending on traffic, the trip should take between 40 and 60 minutes.
Keep in mind that Uber fares can vary depending on demand, time of day, and traffic. While more expensive than public transportation, this option provides a comfortable, door-to-door service that can be especially useful for families, groups, or those with heavy luggage.
How to get From Disneyland to the Eiffel Tower – Ten Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of the ten most frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding transportation between Disneyland Paris and the Eiffel Tower:
What is the distance between the Eiffel Tower and Disneyland Paris?
Around 40 kilometres (25 miles) to the east of the Eiffel Tower is where you’ll find Disneyland Paris.
How can you get from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower in the most expedient manner possible?
Using the RER train is the most time-efficient and comfortable method of travel between Disneyland Paris and the Eiffel Tower (Regional Express Network).
Which line of the RER should I get on?
Take the RER A line from the Marne-la-Vallée–Chessy station in the direction of Paris until you reach Charles de Gaulle–Étoile station, where you will change to the RER C line. This will allow you to go from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower.
When travelling by RER, how long is the total journey?
Depending on how long you have to wait for the RER C train at the Charles de Gaulle–Étoile station, the trip on the RER from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower normally takes anywhere between sixty and ninety minutes.
What is the cost of the ticket for the RER?
The cost of an adult ticket on the RER for a one-way trip between Disneyland Paris and the Eiffel Tower is approximately €8.40. Because prices are subject to change, it is important to confirm that you have the most recent information regarding fares.
Is it possible for me to use my Navigo or Paris Visite pass on the RER ride?
If you have a Navigo or Paris Visite pass that is valid for Zones 1-5, then you are able to use it on the RER to get from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower.
What is the typical frequency of the RER trains?
RER A trains depart from the station at Marne-la-Vallée–Chessy generally every 10-15 minutes, whilst RER C trains depart from the station at Charles de Gaulle–Étoile approximately every 5-10 minutes. Check the schedule to ensure that you have the most up-to-date timing information.
Where is the RER station that is located closest to the Eiffel Tower?
The Champ de Mars–Tour Eiffel stop on the RER C line is the RER station that is located closest to the Eiffel Tower.
Are there any alternative modes of transportation that can get you from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower?
You have the option of taking a cab or using a ridesharing service like as Uber in addition to taking the RER, which is the most convenient mode of transportation. Have in mind that these choices typically come at a higher cost, and that the amount of time it takes to reach your destination may vary depending on the traffic.
Do you offer guided tours from Disneyland Paris to the Eiffel Tower? If so, how much would it cost?
Absolutely, a number of different tour companies provide guided trips that begin at Disneyland Paris and make their way to other Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower. You can check online or ask the front desk of your hotel for additional information on the tours that are currently available.
When you go for your vacation, don’t forget to look up the most recent information that’s available on times, prices, and different modes of transportation.
About the Author: Div Acharya
Div is an entrepreneur, influencer, blogger, and marketer, As a travel blogger, Div had the opportunity to visit some of the world’s most incredible locations.
From the bustling streets of Sydney, and the fashionable streets of Paris, to the pristine beaches of the Sunshine Coast. I’ve had the opportunity to immerse myself in different cultures, meet fascinating people, and try new things.
One of the things I love most about being a travel author is being able to share my experiences with others. Travel has taught me so much about the world and myself, and I feel grateful to be able to share those lessons with others through my work.