When it comes to the best family accommodations the Gold Coast has to offer, there is a wide variety of options available.
However, for the purpose of this guide, we have focused on the resorts on the Gold Coast that are the most kid-friendly.
Think of massive swimming pools, expansive play areas, and roomy accommodations as the essential components of the ideal Gold Coast vacation for families.
Although not all of the lodging options for families on the Gold Coast that are described in this guide are necessarily “cheap,” it is possible to find excellent rates at most hotels if you visit during certain times of the year.
We have personally stayed at the majority of these best family resorts that the Gold Coast has to offer, and over the years we have gotten some amazing deals.
Don’t write them off just because they have a five-star rating; they are among the finest family resorts on the Gold Coast.
This post contains affiliate links, which means we'll receive a commission if you purchase through our links, at no extra cost to you. Read the disclosure here.
Without further ado, here is a list of the top resorts on the Gold Coast that are suitable for children.
The top hotels on the Gold Coast, include luxury hotels, boutique hotels, Budget Friendly hotels, and Gold Coast hotel offers, as determined by our expert. Read the List and the reviews.
What are the best Hotels/resorts on the Gold coast for Families
- Paradise Resort- Hotel-style rooms to bunk bed rooms for bigger families
- Seaworld Resort – the best Hotel style rooms to suit 2 to 5 people
- Mantra Sun City– best. resort to stay in the heart of surfers’ paradise
- Golden Gate Resort–
- Nobby Beach Holiday Village- Best Villas, studios or houses for up to 12 people.
- JW Marriott Resort
- NRMA Resort- Best with Cabins, villas or safari tents with basic kitchenettes.
- Turtle Beach Resort- The best self contained bedroom apartments( 1 /2 / 3 rooms)
- Paradise Country Farm Stay
- O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat
Best Hotels In GoldCoast for Couples
1. Paradise Resort- Hotel-style rooms to bunk bed rooms for bigger families
Hotel| Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
On a sliver of land that juts into the Gold Coast Broadwater’s tranquil seas.
Sea World, one of the main tourist attractions on the Gold Coast, is two minutes drive from the Palazzo Versace hotel and is accessible by foot from the ocean beach.
It’s one of the best Hotels for Couples to have a relaxed Romantic Getaway
Extravagant Italian furnishings fill Gold Coast lodgings.
Stay at the Palazzo Versace Gold Coast for opulence on the glittering beachfront; think gold and white marble, blue velvet pillows, and Versace-branded amenities.
The luxurious accommodations of this five-star hotel are worthy of their illustrious moniker, from the custom Italian furnishings and fixtures to the acclaimed cuisine served in the property’s multiple restaurants and the exclusive marina.
Marina Mirage, an upscale dining, and shopping district is close by. The distance to Surfers Paradise’s center is around five kilometers
94 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, Queensland 4217, Australia +61 7 5509 8000
Price Details by booking.com
Also Read: Things to do in Gold coast on a budget
Make arrangements for your visit to the Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
Since we travel quite frequently and have been doing so for the past ten years, we have come to rely on a handful of reliable websites that help us save both money and time when we book lodging, flights, and car rentals. The following companies are among our top recommendations:
Hotel & Accommodation Bookings:
- Booking.com -With 700,000+ hotels, apartments, and hostels worldwide offered for your holidays. You get free cancellation on most rooms and the best price guarantee.
- Cheapair.com– You can reserve the most convenient and affordable flights to your favorite places. CheapAir assists you in locating and booking flights with WiFi and other facilities that will make your vacation more comfortable. CheapAir is the most dependable online travel agency.
- Book with Bitcoin Option with CheapAir
- Weekend Hotels Deal
- Expedia is a comparison website that searches for millions of flights. Once you find your best deal, book directly through the airline (No extra fees).
Car Rental Bookings
- RentalCars.com is the world’s biggest car rental booking service that compares all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Alamo, and Europcar.
- For transport to and from the airport and various locations try Con-x-ion shuttles.
- We use them all the time to go to Gold coast airport and they’re great. Book your tickets here
2. Seaworld Resort – the best Hotel style rooms to suit 2 to 5 people
Hotel Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia
Address: 3128 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, Queensland, 4217, Australia. +61 7 5538 8000
3. Mantra Sun City– best resort to stay in the heart of surfers’ paradise
Hotel Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
A corridor on level three that travels through The Star casino connects The Darling Goldcoast a sibling hotel of The Star Grand. They are all a part of The Star complex, which is built around a casino.
The distance from Pacific Fair, the largest retail mall on the Gold Coast, to Broadbeach’s dunes is approximately 330 yards
The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Center is right next door. 250 yards down the street is a tram station.
The Gold Coast Airport is just 30 minutes to the south and Brisbane International Airport is roughly an hour’s journey to the north.
Past the port-revolving cochère’s doors, guests are greeted by glimmering chandeliers and trickling fountains.
There is no lobby or waiting room; instead, you will be shown to a series of offices with workstations and seats.
With just a touch of your room key, you can enter the hotel’s electronic elevators and travel directly to your floor (or any other public area).
Subdued hues, potted orchids, and a quiet ambiance stand in stark contrast to the frantic Gold Coast outside.
Shop for activities as a Couple
Gold Coast: Floating Bar – Sunset Cruise
Set sail around Broadwater and discover the Gold Coast from the water.
Traveling on board a modern catamaran, admire stunning views of the Gold Coast and South Stradbroke Island.
Book Now| Viator
4. Golden Gate Resort– Best apartments with views of the Pacific Ocean
3422 Surfers Paradise Bld, Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, 4217 Gold Coast
The Sheraton resort is situated on the beach, and it also has direct access to the upscale Marina Mirage shopping center across the street by a pedestrian overpass.
Expensive launches can be seen docked at Marina Mirage on the Southport Broadwater.
Driving to the Center of Surfers Paradise will take you only five minutes, and Sea World is only 875 yards away.
The travel to Gold Coast Airport is roughly 35 minutes, while to Brisbane International Airport is about 90 minutes.
5. Nobby Beach Holiday Village– Best Villas, studios or houses for up to 12 people.
2200 Gold Coast Highway, Miami, 4220 Gold Coast, Australia
Holiday Resort at Nobby Beach’s Nobby This link will open a new window.
The setting, the setting, the setting…
Get away to Nobby Beach Holiday Village, where you can create holiday memories that will last a lifetime at our amazing and reasonably priced holiday park.
Ideal for small and large groups of people, including families and couples.
The Nobby Beach Shopping and Dining precinct is dotted with alfresco style cafes, dining options, and convenience stores.
It is also an easy 2-minute walk to local street food markets boasting an assortment of global tapas dishes and live music.
The park is moments from sparkling patrolled beaches, the Nobby Beach Shopping and Dining precinct, and the heart of the Gold Coast.
HotelSurfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia
A block from the ocean and only 30 meters from Surfers Paradise’s main thoroughfare (the pedestrian-only Cavill Mall), the Hilton’s entrance is discreetly located directly across from some of the Gold Coast’s most popular nightclubs.
The Gold Coast amusement parks may be reached in around 20 minutes via car, while the closest ones are only a few minutes away on foot.
The Gold Coast Airport is only 30 minutes south and the Brisbane International Airport is about an hour’s drive north.
7. Artique Resort( Best Budget Option)
HotelGold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Located about 700 meters from the heart of Surfers Paradise, this is a perfect spot for anyone looking for peace & quiet without sacrificing convenience.
Commuters may get to the beach quickly by using the tram, which stops just around the corner from where you are on Enderley Avenue.
The beaches in Surfers Paradise and Northcliffe are both patrolled, and nearby amenities include a wide variety of retail stores, cafes, and restaurants.
Romantic Things to do on the GoldCoast
Travel Related Articles:
- The travelling essentials for women in 2022
- Smart and Must Have Things to Pack in Your Carry-on Bag for Long Haul Flights
- Gift ideas for travel lovers
- 11 Best Rooftop Restaurants in Paris you’d enjoy eating at
- Smart and Must Have Things to Pack in Your Carry-on Bag for Long Haul Flights
- The 11 best bags for traveling in 2022
- 25+ the Best international travel Essentials to Buy on Amazon
- Your Simple & handy Guide on how to use Booking.com